Sunday, April 26, 2009

Diary

Write a diary that one of the story's main characters might have kept before, during, or after the book's events. Remember that the character's thoughts and feelings are very important in a diary. [At least three entries]
Saturday, 0700 am
I am sitting under the tree in the park. I had a terrible night and I hardly slept. I am freezing and starving. I guess i got what I deserved. Last Wednesday I was thrown out of my apartment since i couldn't pay the rent. I tried to call my late aunt's lawyer but he told me there was no way he could help me because my aunt left nothing to me. I have to get some sleep. I am so tired.

Saturday 1400 pm
I just woke up. It was the first time i had a decent rest since Thursday. I feel that i am in a middle of a nightmare but unfortunately, it is the reality. My aunt died last month and as i suspected, she left me nothing since she suspected i had a share in her death. Honestly, i can't blame her.

Sunday 1100 am
I had no food since Friday morning, and i guess that if i want to eat something, i will have to steal it. Maybe the best solution for me is to go to the police and to tell them everything. Then, i shall end up in jail but at least i shall get some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment